bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, January 7, 2013

BaBy BuRkE 13 WeEkS


How far along: 13 weeks and one day
Symptoms: Only nauseous at night. I have bad heartburn and get really bad headaches, I am having problems putting on weight I eat all the time I'm just not keeping the weight on I actually weigh ten pounds lighter than I did before I got pregnant.Doctor says the way I am built and how fast my metabolism is that I need not to worry but to make sure I eat eat eat. and I have no problem with that :) other than that I am doing great.
Sleep:I have been sleeping so good and now that I am almost done with first trimester I have energy in the morning again.I have dreamt about Greg holding our little girl,I also had a dream I was holding a little baby boy but he looked just like my niece Lucy so I think he was my brother and wife's second baby.
Food Cravings:Jamba juice,shrimp,sweets,crab meat,burger kings cini minis,and ranch dressing with salad
Best Moment of the week:Today at the doctors. I went in for a checkup and he was listening for the heartbeat but our little baby wouldn't hold still she or he kept flipping and moving around it was so cool to hear.
MovementBaby is constantly moving but I can not feel just yet.she or he was really moving around today.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender:We find out in 2 weeks. Doc says this isn't for sure but when the baby has a heartbeat higher than 140  it usually means the baby is a girl and our little nuggets heartbeat is at 165.We would love to have either or and each one would be fun.If it's a boy his name will be Beckham and if it's a girl her name will be Londyn I have wanted the name London for over four  years and the name Beckham for over a year now.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:sledding I miss sledding! I also miss ice skating
What I am looking forward toFinding out my babies gender,getting our gender reveal and name pics done and throwing our gender reveal party also  shopping for our baby of course.
Milestones: No more morning sickness.It is so true what they say 2nd trimester is awesome. Baby can now taste and feel and touch..and our little peanuts vocal chords are now working.
Weekly Wisdom; give your husband credit and don't be to hard on him this is all new for him too and he is trying his best. Have fun dressing your bump just because your body is changing doesn't mean you can't dress cute and have fun dressing  the bump.It doesn't matter what anybody has to say about you and your baby. Listen to your doctor he knows what's best for you and your little one. Anybody who loves you and cares about you and your baby will support you and only stay positive about your pregnancy all the other miserable people who have to bring you down to feel better about their pathetic life  get  out of yours FAST! their not worth it!!!
Stretch Marks:Nope!I am crossing my fingers that it stays this way
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy Perk   I love being pregnant!! I love being able to use the excuse I am pregnant to  get out of things.I can eat all I want. I love seeing Greg change and become more protective and nurturing he is going to be a great daddy.I love the feeling of being a mommy and nurturing my baby.I love the fact of knowing how long we waited and how worth all the tears and wait was that we finally have been blessed with our little miracle. My whole perspective on life has changed for the better.
Embarrassing Moment: Bursting in to tears for no reason at all when I was talking with my friend the other day.








No comments: