bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, January 25, 2013

BaBY bUrKe 15 WeEks


         How far along: 15weeks and 5  days
Symptoms:Lots of headaches,very sleepy, and still not gaining much weight but I am able to eat and hold it down and feed my little one. I am so happy the nausea is done with.
Sleep:I have been sooooooo tired. I make sure I get at least 9 hours of sleep at night because other wise I get nauseous the next day if I am to tired.I am comfy when I sleep people say that trying to stay comfortable sleeping while pregnant is hard but I haven't had problems with it not yet at least :)
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,,sweets,apples,Italian food,salad,and hot chocolate
Best Moment of the week:Finding out that Baby Burke is a GIRL!!!! Also seeing her little heart beat and she was waving at us on the ultra sound and showing us her face. It took her a while to finally uncross her little legs so we could see if she was a boy or girl but when she did we both lit up with excitement. I also have done some shopping and it's  so much fun shopping for girl stuff.We have both been hoping for a girl even before we got pregnant we always called the baby a her and since I have been pregnant every time Greg talks to the baby and rubs my belly he says "hi my little princess how are u today" we are so happy and so so excited
Movement: She is constantly moving but I can not feel just yet.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:sledding I miss sledding! I also miss ice skating I also miss snow mobiling not that I did a lot of it but I would like to go.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to feeling my baby kick and move. She is always moving on the ultra sound and to feel that is going to be AMAZING. 
Milestones: Our little princess has all ten toes and all ten fingers. Her hair is starting to grow in and I have no doubt she will have LOTS of it.I no longer feel nauseous.It is so true what they say 2nd trimester is awesome. 
Weekly Wisdom;  People called me crazy when I told them we knew for sure we were going to have a baby girl before we found out from the doctor but I knew all along in my heart that our baby was a girl. people would say "you watch your going to have a boy or ya I thought and dreamt i was having a girl but turned out it was a boy ." because you know every pregnancy is the same! geez . I didn't care though I have actually come to quite enjoy proving people wrong & don't get me wrong I would love to have a little boy and hope to when we get pregnant with our second baby and his name will be Beckham but we prayed and we got answers that our baby was going to be a girl so if people ever tell you your crazy because you know something deep down inside to be true don't worry about them. Follow your heart & trust it. When I became pregnant I knew there were going to be tons of people judging me and telling me how to do this and I'm a bad mom because i do this but I chose to listen to the lord ,myself and the doctors and everything has turned out great I am so happy I trusted myself and the lord.
Stretch MarksNo . hopefully it stays this way
Embarrassing Moment: feeling nauseous and Throwing up in the bathroom at work. I don't know how people are so quiet throwing up when I throw up I sound like I am dying and so when I came out of the bathroom my boss & co-workers were like"wow are you ok?" ha ha they looked so concerned
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy Perk   I love nurturing my baby and I love how I feel more like a woman.I love shopping for my baby . I love dressing my bump . I can not wait to be a mommy and for Greg to be a daddy . He is going to be the best daddy EVER


Londyn says hi mommy & daddy!!

Happy day! Jan 23,2013! just found out we are having a baby girl

This whole idea was Greg's he is so cute


No comments: