bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I can feel you little missy!

It finally happened everybody. Yesterday as I was laying on the couch eating ice cream I felt my little princess kick! I didn't know it would happen so soon I thought for sure I wasn't going to start feeling her move for another two weeks but at 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant I felt what felt like popcorn popping. It was A-MAZ-ING! Tears came to my eyes & I called Greg at work right away. It couldn't have happened on a better day either. Earlier that morning I was walking out to my car to go to work and I slipped on a patch of ice and hurt my back,my tail bone and my arm. I was really confused as to why  on the one day I decided to not wear heels that I would fall. I was worried and I panicked . I went to see my doctor and turns out baby was perfectly safe! I was in bad shape but Londyn was perfectly safe & sound and that was all that mattered. He told me to take the day off & stay home & ice my tail bone and rest just in case. I don't know if any of you have ever fallen really hard while you were pregnant but it's a very scary thing and you can't help but imagine the worse. However though at that very moment at 1:00 p.m on a snowy Wednesday after noon  Londyn made her presence be known and assured me she was just fine. Within 5 minutes of that first kick I felt a couple more on the opposite side . My baby girl sure does have her daddy's energy. Since than I have felt her kick 2 more times. One just 10 minutes ago which prompted me to want to share just how magical it really is.I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I just can't get enough of it. I love being pregnant and am so excited for more little kicks to come. 
P.s I have to share my first of many baby purchases!
Londyn will look so cute in this. Shopping for my baby girl sure is fun!

No comments: