bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BaBy BuRkE 14 wEEkS


                                              
                        How far along: 14weeks and two days
Symptoms: I have a really bad cold but thats not from being pregers ha ha I have bad heartburn and get really bad headaches, I am having problems putting on weight, each week I weigh myself I am weighing less than the week before. I eat all the time I'm just not keeping the weight on I actually weigh ten pounds lighter than I did before I got pregnant.Doctor says the way I am built and how fast my metabolism is that I need not to worry but to make sure I eat eat eat. and I have no problem with that :) other than that I am doing great.
Sleep:I have been sleeping so good and now that I am done with first trimester I have energy in the morning again.I have however have been having crazy dreams so far this week I have dreampt about giant grasshoppers attacking our little family . ya totally weird
Food Cravings:Jamba juice,,sweets,hot dogs,orange juice,mcspicy from mcdonalds,sphegetti ,and cucumbers with vinager
Best Moment of the week:Being able to see my baby bump more
MovementBaby is constantly moving but I can not feel just yet.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender:We find out next week. Doc says this isn't for sure but when the baby has a heartbeat higher than 140  it usually means the baby is a girl and our little nuggets heartbeat is at 165.We would love to have either or and each one would be fun.If it's a boy his name will be Beckham and if it's a girl her name will be Londyn I have wanted the name London for over four  years and the name Beckham for over a year now.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:sledding I miss sledding! I also miss ice skating I also miss snow mobiling not that I did a lot of it but I would like to go.
What I am looking forward toFinding out my babies gender next week,getting our gender reveal and name pics done and throwing our gender reveal party also  shopping for our baby of course.
Milestones: No more  feeling naucious.It is so true what they say 2nd trimester is awesome. 
Weekly Wisdom; if you love wearing high heels and are use to walking in them . WEAR THEM who cares what other people think they only wish they could walk in heels while they were pregnant ha ha. If you are use to walking in them and feel like wearing them do what u feel is right and ignore all the judgmental comments
Stretch Marks: No . hopefully it stays that way
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy Perk  eating whatever I feel like. I love nurturing my baby and I love how I feel morelike a woman. I can not wait to be a mommy and for Greg to be a daddy . He is going to be the best daddy EVER
Embarrassing Moment: Chasing our sunbeams around the church pregnant in heels I didn't fall once but I am sure I didn't look to great ha ha

No comments: