bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, February 4, 2013

bABY bUrKe (LonDyN aNN) 16 WeEkS


Sorry I am posting this kind of late.I am actually 17 weeks pregnant but we were so busy last week I didn't have much time to update.So here is week 16, I will have week 17 up soon.
 How far along: 16 weeks & 5 days
Symptoms:Lots of headaches,very sleepy, Feeling nauseous again and throwing everything I eat up so once I get full and throw it up I have to eat a whole other meal. Baby girl just isn't letting mommy keep anything down.It is frustrating because I am so hungry all the time. Greg & I ordered a 30 oz porterhouse at Longhorn steakhouse the other night to share and I ate most of it ha ha I felt bad usually he eats all his and than most of my dinner but I polished it off .It was so delicious and doctor says it's ok to eat that much because I am playing catch up with my weight since I lost so much first trimester 
Sleep:I have been SO tired. I make sure I get at least 9 hours of sleep at night because other wise I get nauseous the next day if I am to tired or if I sleep longer than 9 hours I get nauseous My little princess is very picky..I am comfy when I sleep! people say that trying to stay comfortable sleeping while pregnant is hard but I haven't had problems with it,not yet at least :)
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,steak from longhorn steakhouse it is yummers,sweets but very picky with which kinds,fruit-HOLY MOLY! this is probably the one I craze most I have been craving all kinds such as pineapples,oranges,apples,peaches and pears.salad only with ranch dressing and cucumbers with vinegar
Best Moment of the week:feeling my little princess kick for the very first time. I felt her kick three times in two days and I know it was her .It felt very different from the gas bubbles and such. It was A-MAZ-ING! my eyes just filled up with tears . Doctor says this is good because it means she is growing at the right rate and is very healthy.
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
GenderBaby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as  painting her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more. I know she will have daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:Being able to keep my food down
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait til her daddy gets to feel her kick
Milestones:little missy can now hear Greg & I talk. The doctor said to get jax to bark as much as possible while I am pregnant because when she is born she will be use to his barks and she will sleep right through it.
Baby Purchase: I have gone a little crazy I think I now have 10 tutu's and a couple pairs of shoes for her. Shopping for girls is so much fun
Weekly Wisdom; If your feeling nauseous and it's hard to keep food down just keep trying . I know it's hard but your baby needs nutrition .
Stretch MarksNo . hopefully it stays this way
Embarrassing Moment:Greg & I were at Longhorn steakhouse and I had just finished my salad while waiting for our steak to arrive. I had to throw up because I was so nauseous, I ran in to the bathroom and started throwing up. Than I heard this lady go "ewe ewe ewe" and ran out of the bathroom without even washing her hands. Sorry lady I'm prego ha ha
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick and dressing my bump. I just love being pregnant in general . Besides all the nausea this pregnancy has been going great!!!


No comments: