bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, February 11, 2013

BaBy BuRkE ( lONdYn Ann) 17 wEeKs

 Once again I am late on posting. I am now 18 weeks but have been so slow getting last weeks up.                  
                           How far along: 17 weeks and 5 days
Symptoms:Lots of headaches,very sleepy,feeling nauseous on some days and throwing up some days but other than that I feel great
Sleep:I have been SO tired. I have to get at least 9 hours of sleep each night or else baby girl gets mad and makes mommy nauseous the next day and if I sleep longer than 9 hours she is the same way. She is very picky
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches. I have taken like 5 of her jars .  
Londyn loves fruit so much.
Best Moment of the week:Waking up to Greg kissing my belly and saying "OK little princess don't make mommy sick today she has to  keep her food down so she can feed you. I love you beautiful baby girl"he is so sweet
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!I only feel her  when I am laying down though.She knows mommy is being boring and lazy so it's time to bust a move ha ha
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more. I know she will have daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:nothing at all
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait til her daddy gets to feel her kick, I can't wait for our announcement photos next week.
Milestones:little Missy's eyes are now making side to side movements,her hair is growing in and she is growing so fast.
Baby Purchase: I have gone a little crazy I think I now have 10 tutu's and a couple pairs of shoes for her.This last week I bought a baby sling and a nursing pillow along with a couple cute outfits. Shopping for girls is so much fun
Weekly Wisdom; staying in shape is great while your pregnant and I love taking walks and staying in shape but make sure you don't over due it. Always make sure you are eating right and enough because honestly your babies health is much more important than how you look right now. Just stay calm and breath and realize you are suppose to eat 5 times a day and FEED your baby. never put your looks and what other people think of you over the health of your baby.I know I freak out when I get nauseous and throw up because I stress about my baby starving and all the dangers that come with that. I make sure I eat right after I throw up no matter how sick I am.
Stretch MarksNo . hopefully it stays this way
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick and dressing my bump. I just love being pregnant in general . Besides all the nausea this pregnancy has been going great!!
Embarrassing moment: I was at my moms house and I thought she would be mad because I was taken so many bottles of her peaches but I couldn't help it, I was craving them so bad so I put a couple jars in my purse and sure enough she knew I had them in there and she wasn't mad but I felt silly ha ha

No comments: