bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, February 9, 2013

mY sWeEt BaBy GiRl

To: My sweet baby girl,

Hello little princess,mommy has now had you in my belly for 17 weeks and 4 days. Two weeks ago daddy and I found out what we have known all along , your a girl! We are so happy and so excited. Mommy has already bought you tons of little tutus and shoes (I have gone a little crazy with that).That day we also got to see your little heart beating,it was so magical . It brought tears to me and daddy's eyes.You love to move around and would not hold still for us to finally see if you were a girl or boy,you also wouldn't uncross your legs. We loved seeing you move around and you also waved to us!Finally after that you showed us you are a girl. I love you so much sweetheart and you already have daddy wrapped around your little finger. I think he is worried though that we are going to spend all his money ha ha but he says your worth it and I have a feeling he will have a hard time saying no to your beautiful little face.You are growing so fast, you are healthy and a couple weeks ago I felt your little kicks.It was the best feeling I have ever felt,it kind of felt like popcorn popping. I hope to feel more little kicks from you. We have already decided on your name, we want to call you Londyn Ann Burke. I hope you like it,we love it. Londyn  you are our little miracle and we plan on giving you tons of love,kisses, and hugs. We want to give you the best life possible and you truly are the best thing that has ever happened to us.I am going to try my best to protect you from any hurt and harm this world brings ,I will never let anybody hurt you. I will teach you to be confident and strong so that you never doubt yourself and where you come  from. Heavenly father loves you so much and we are so thankful to him for trusting us enough to send you down to us.I love having you in my belly and I will love it even more when you arrive. I can not wait to see your beautiful face,your little hands,your toes and your eyes. I know your going to have your daddy's thick hair and daddy hopes you have my eyes. Your so beautiful baby girl and I am so happy that your growing at the right rate and that your healthy and strong. I will always love you no matter what. You are the answer to all my prayers and you are a child of god. I will see you very soon princess I love you with all my heart.

Love Mommy 



No comments: