bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Burke (Londyn Ann) 19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks and five days

Symptoms:Feeling very tired, still very nauseous and throwing up on some days but other than that I feel amazing
Sleep: I sleep very well through out the night, I do wake up through the night and have crazy cravings mostly sugar cravings.
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,but most of all FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches. 
I have taken like 8 of her jars ha ha .  
Londyn loves fruit so much.
Best Moment of the week Our photo shoot yesterday to announce we are having a baby girl and to announce her name. Our photographer was amazing. It was so cold and Windy and I probably look like crap in the pictures but it wasn't about me the photo shoot was about our little Londyn Ann and we had tons of fun with it.
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!I feel her all the time. Looks like we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:nothing at all
What I am looking forward to:I  am so excited just to finally meet her and hold her in my arms. She is going to be so beautiful
Milestones:Our little princess now can yawn and suck her thumb.She is doing twists,rolls,kicks and punches and holy moly she is a strong little baby.
Baby Purchase: just purchased a couple cute little outfits and baby bloomers
Weekly Wisdom; Always do what is best for you and your baby no matter what you have to do
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick and dressing my bump.I love shopping for her  and picking out all her nursery decor. I just love being pregnant in general . Besides all the nausea this pregnancy has been going great!!
Embarrassing moment: Yesterday at the dentist I had to get up three times during my apt to throw up because the dentist smell and everything else was making me sooooooooo sick.
A little sneak peek of our pictures we took yesterday

No comments: