bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, February 25, 2013

OuR pICs AnNouNCiNG oUr LiTtE pRinCeSs LonDyN Ann

We have been waiting for our little princess for so long and we have always said that when the time comes that we finally get pregnant we were going to go all out to celebrate our little miracle. So I found an awesome photographer her name is Kristina Curtis and she is so fun to work with. We took the pics to announce we are having a little girl and her name will be Londyn Ann Burke. I am only 20 weeks in these pics so u can kind of see a little bump. The day we took them it was so cold and windy so my hair got messed up and I was really worried how the pictures would turn out but these pictures were not about me they are about our little miracle and Kristina did such an awesome job . We love these pictures and can not wait to work with Kristina on my maternity's and newborns .































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say the weather was bad, right? And you were worried your hair got messed up? BEcuase I thought these pictures were SO CUTE. You are beautiful & seriously...your family is going to be perfect. You are goin to make such a cute mama. And you're a babe! So excited for this! {This is Amanda Schroeder -- I'm just logged in on my work email!}

Unknown said...

Amanda you are so sweet. Thank you so much :)