bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, February 15, 2013

bAbY bUrKe (LoNdYn AnN) 18 wEeKs


How far along: 18 weeks and 5 days

Symptoms:feeling worn out all the time,hungry all the time,still very nauseous and throwing up on some days, but I feel so happy all the time its a kind of happiness I have never really felt before
Sleep:I have been SO tired. I have to get at least 9 hours of sleep each night or else baby girl gets mad and makes mommy nauseous the next day and if I sleep longer than 9 hours she is the same way. She is very picky and I am most comfortable sleeping on my right side .
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,white chocolate covered strawberries Greg got me  two boxes of them for valentines day ha ha,but most of all FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches. 
I have taken like 5 of her jars ha ha .  
Londyn loves fruit so much.
Best Moment of the week:Waking up valentines morning to huge beautiful flowers and strawberries for me and flowers for Londyn too.My hubby is so sweet. I am sure Londyn just loves her little flowers from daddy.There was a note on them that said "to: my sweet little princess,I love you with all my heart.happy valentines day sweetheart. love daddy" he is so in love with her. Another best moment of the week is feeling my little missy kick more and more. she kicks everyday and I just cherish each little kick
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!I feel her all the time. Looks like we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:nothing at all
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait til her daddy gets to feel her kick, I can't wait for our announcement photos next week.I also am so excited just to finally meet her and hold her in my arms. She is going to be so beautiful
Milestones:Our little princess now can yawn and suck her thumb.She is doing twists,rolls,kicks and punches and holy moly she is a strong little baby.
Baby Purchase: just purchased a couple cute little outfits
Weekly Wisdom; cherish each and every moment of your pregnancy. I always thought being pregnant was going to be hard and miserable and at times it is especially on days when I am really nauseous and cant stop throwing up but I have felt the best I have ever felt in my entire life. I am feeling pure bliss and so many people have told me pregnancy suits me well I honestly could be pregnant the rest of my life and be just fine ha ha OK maybe not my whole life but I am excited to be pregnant again and again until our little family is complete.
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick and dressing my bump.I love shopping for my baby girl and picking out all her nursery decor. I just love being pregnant in general . Besides all the nausea this pregnancy has been going great!!
Embarrassing moment: We were at dinner last night for valentines day and I ordered a bigger steak than my hubby ha ha the waitress looked at me weird I  just laughed and said "I am eating for two" ha ha it still was embarrassing though when everybody looked at my steak compared to my husbands ha ha.

No comments: