bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, February 7, 2013

hAppY aNnIVeRsAry-4 YeArS

this is a really bad pic taken off Greg's phone but it's the only one we got
 This post is long over due. November 21,2012 was our 4 year anniversary we went and stayed at hotel park city, our favorite hotel in Park City. It is pretty pricey but so worth it.For our anniversary Greg got me a charm bracelet and when Londyn is born in July I will get the charms of her birth date, her birth stone and her name,than we will add our other children's charms when they arrive. I also got  a new pair of shoes and an outfit. I got Greg a new apple TV and he loves it,but the best present we both received this year was finding out our little miss Londyn Ann ,our little miracle will arrive this July. We found out a week before our anniversary that I had become pregnant and it was the perfect gift. It couldn't have come at a better time.I usually look forward to our anniversary but this last year I was dreading it ,don't get me wrong I love my husband and because of how much I love him  I felt so guilty that he had been married to me for four years and I had not been able to give him a baby. I was so sad but Greg always assured me he wouldn't change a thing and that he loved me and that  no matter what we would get through any trial together. My husband is a babe and he is amazing! I couldn't imagine going through this long hard,crazy journey with anyone else besides him. He has been my rock,my best friend, and my hero through it all. He deserves all the happiness in the world and I am so happy I can give him the best gift in the world,our  sweet baby girl.He said something to me the other day that brought tears to my eyes. We were at dinner and we were laughing and talking about the baby and he looked at me and said "baby, you are absolutely gorgeous!I love seeing you so happy.I don't know what I ever did to deserve to have you as my wife and the mother of my little princess but I will be eternally grateful to our heavenly father for the rest of my life. You take my breath away" now those of you who know Greg know me and him joke around a lot and he doesn't open up very easily, but that is why it meant so much to me. He only says things he means and he is very honest. I love my husband so much and I know he is going to be the best daddy ever to our baby girl. These last four years have been the best years of my 26 years of life and I cant wait to celebrate more years in to our eternity.(sorry I don't have a lot of pictures of our anniversary.and the ones I did take are blurry so I stole some pics of the room we had when we went to the same place for Greg's birthday. the room was exactly the same)









No comments: