bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 4, 2013

BaBy BurKE (LoNdYn AnN) 20 WeEkS

How far along: 20 Weeks and 6 days

Symptoms: very nauseous still  this week was a tough one. really tired but i am feeling great other than that
Sleep: I sleep very well through out the night, I do wake up through the night and have crazy cravings mostly sugar cravings.
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,but most of all FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches.
pickles from the movie theatre 
.  
Best Moment this week we had our target ultra sound and our baby is healthy,strong and beautiful . She looks just like her daddy ,same side profile and all. She kept sucking her little thumb and cupping her hands together like she was praying. I loved seeing her little mouth and her nose is so cute. I hope she has at least my feet or something ha ha but she is pretty much all Greg! She is beautiful
Movement: She is constantly moving !!! on the ultra sound she was wiggling around so much.I feel her all the time. Looks like we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:nothing at all
What I am looking forward to:I  am so excited just to finally meet her and hold her in my arms. She is going to be so beautiful
Milestones:our little princess has discovered her hands and she loves sucking her little thumb,
Baby Purchase:just purchased some cute little dresses a couple pairs of shoes and some baby bloomers and bows
Weekly Wisdom; always trust your doctor, you may hear things that scare u a bit but your doctor knows what he is doing and whats best for u and your baby
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump everybody warned me that it would be hard to dress once I got pregnant but I still fit perfectly in to my jeans and I have not bought one thing that's just for pregnancy. I still just buy the same clothes I would wear if I wasn't pregnant.
Embarrassing moment: we were at the movie theatre and I downed 3 pickles in the first 45 min of the movie. Everybody looked at me like I was  some poor girl who had never had food before.
she is so beautiful
yay she has my feet :)


delish

our baby purchases of the week










No comments: