bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Etsy

had to get this cute wreath
Since we found out we are having a little girl I have been shopping at every little boutique and baby store in site. My two favorite right now though is baby gap and ETSY! Before I got pregnant I heard about etsy but never shopped off their website before. So one day as I felt one of my many urges to shop for my baby girl I thought I would give Etsy a try because my sister told me she found thee cutest little boots for my little 6 month old niece Emery on there. All I can say is HOLY MOLY! I am in love with Etsy. Seriously,they have thee cutest things and I have  now bought most of Londyn's wardrobe on there. I highly recommend it and I can not help but share what I just bought today from there!!

seriously the cutest little dress EVER! can not wait to get her in to this

Londyn will look so cute in this

matching bow for the white romper ,now I just have to find the pearl neclace




No comments: