bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update



I have been debating if I should share what I have been going through lately, mainly because it seems everybody has an opinion they feel they need to share about my pregnancy and what I should  or shouldn't be doing . I guess this is normal ,a lot of my friends have complained to me about how much it bugs  when people comment about their pregnancy as well and judge them so that I guess makes me feel better that it isn't just me.. I have come to the point where I don't even care what people think anymore I only care what my doctor says and thinks and I know I have a perfectly healthy  baby girl and I am doing everything the doctor tells me to do.

Friday after work I came home and got undressed in to something more comfortable, right after  I took my pants off this shock of pain in my upper back hit me so hard. It than started to move down my lower back and a little in to my abdomen ,than it started to feel like menstrual cramps so I called my doctor and Greg came home and took me over to his office,Dr.Young was booked so they got me in to see a mid wife . She than told me I had a lot of white blood cells in my urine and that  what I had been experiencing earlier may had been contractions??? I was so scared and I was only comfortable laying on my right side,she checked my cervix and it was closed so that was good than she said I may have a kidney stone but the urine sample indicated for sure that I had an infection so she diagnosed it as a kidney infection but she still thought it was a kidney stone and told me to take the anti bio tics and if I wasn't feeling better over the weekend to go to the hospital. I guess I was just really hoping it was just an infection because I kept putting the pain aside and ignoring it all weekend thinking the anti bio tics were working. Monday I went to work and my doctors office called me and asked me if  I could go pick up the results of the culture of my urine sample I was confused why they asked me to go pick it up I thought everything was fine. So on my break at work I ran over there and they told me Dr.Young wanted to speak with me and that there was a concern with my results ,I started freaking out and assuming the worse of course. I wasn't worried about me I was worried about Londyn and praying she was ok, while I waited in the waiting room and for Greg to get there. Dr.Young told us they found a little bit of blood in my urine along with crystals and needed me to go over to the hospital so they could do more testing to see if it was a kidney stone. We went over and they got me hooked up to the IV and did an ultra sound because really that's all they can do to find a kidney stone while I am pregnant and there was no way  I was getting a ct scan. They looked at Londyn and measured everything again and she looked perfect she looks just like her daddy she even has his beautiful lips.. Than they checked my kidneys and later told us that I do in fact have a kidney stone and told me that the pain was only going to get worse and than notified me of pre-term labor . That was their biggest worry ,so they sent me home and told me I needed to be on bed rest until the stone passed . I have been in so much pain but Greg gave me a blessing and we have been praying that the stone passes without sending me in to pre term labor, it is very scary to think about but the doctor told me that usually it passes without sending woman in to pre term labor but they wanted to take all precautions to make sure it didn't happen because I am only 22 weeks and 2 days. I have heard horror stories of having a micro pre mee baby and  it terrifies me but I know with all my heart that it will pass without sending me in to pre term labor I just have to take it easy and rest and do what the doctor says and he sounded very confident that     I will carry our little princess to full term. I haven't had any contractions and when they measured the baby  they have the due date still at July 13,2013 :)Thank you everybody for your prayers and your stories have helped me  it's nice to know I have had friends who have had kidney stones while they were pregnant and that they didn't deliver early.Since I have been so bored here at home I have watched our 20 week ultra sound dvd over and over and took some cute pics of our
beautiful baby girl :)

she loves playing with the umbilical cord
one thing I know for sure she has of mine ,my feet

playing with the umbilical cord ha ha she is so beautiful
look at that perfect little face
daddy's lips. they are so beautiful








2 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

That scared me half to death. I'm so glad you & Londyn are okay! I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen. But remember to put your faith & trust in the Lord. I'll keep your family in my prayers! Hope you start to feel better SOON!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl your such a sweetheart. I wrote this yesterday so I actually forgot to mention in there that yesterday we were in the hospital AGAIN! They thought I was having contractions again so they gave me stuff to stop them just in case and sent us home . The doctor assurd me thought that the baby will not arrive til July :) such a scary thing but I for sure feel better after each time I pray