bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 18, 2013

BaBy BurKe 22 Weeks (LonDyn Ann)

How far along: 22 Weeks and 5 days

Symptoms: have the hiccups all the time,always so hungry and still very naucious
Sleep: I sleep very well through out the night, I do wake up through out the night and have crazy cravings mostly sugar cravings.
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,but most of all FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches.

.  Best Moment:Greg singing to our baby girl.
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!however ,our doctor told us that the placenta is in the front so we wont feel her kick as much but I think  we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:I dont really miss anything
What I am looking forward to:so excited to get the 3d ultra sound to see more what she looks like
Milestones: Londyn's lips and eyes are now formed and they are beauiful
Baby Purchase: I bought Londyn some cute clothes of course
Weekly Wisdom; Drink tons of water and stay active ,especially if your naucious .
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment:pregnancy brain! I was in the middle of a conversation with my friend and totally forgot what I was trying to say ha ha

No comments: