bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 25, 2013

BaBy BuRkE (lONdYN aNN) 24 wEeKS

How far along: 24 Weeks and 2 days

Symptoms: Feeling much much better. I am not that nauseous anymore and I have so much energy
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well but now that I have Londyns Kicking patterns down I don't like to go to bed early because she kicks all through the night and I hate being asleep and missing those kicks. She sleeps all through the day than at night she is full of so much energy she takes after me in the way for sure because I have always gotten the most energy at night. I am a night owl
Food Cravings::my biggest craving this last week was CUPCAKES! especially red Velvet kind from the sweet tooth fairy. I also have been craving fruit. This whole pregnancy I have been craving fruit, it's like pregnancy got my body back to normal because I don't really like eating junk and fast food like I liked to before I got pregnant . I now crave all healthy foods like fruit,salad and cucumbers. 
Best moment of the week: seeing the finished product of Londyns crib bedding (the bumper pad) my mom did such an awesome job and I am not showing anybody until my shower coming this April so stay tuned....
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!Like I said she kicks most at night and she has been kicking my ribs a lot which gets a little uncomfortable ha ha
Labor Signs: nope, and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby who is growing at the right rate
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie but slowly turning in to an outie
What I miss:I had a dream that Greg took me horse back riding but I couldn't ride because I am pregnant so I guess I am missing horse back riding ha ha
What I am looking forward to:Londyn's 3d ultra sound in 4 weeks :)
Milestones: Londyns toe nails,eyelashes, and eyebrows are all filled in
Baby Purchase: I bought this cute chandelier for Londyns nursery I am so excited to see what it looks like in her room
Weekly Wisdom; Don't let anybody make u feel bad for knowing what u want and how you want to do things.They may not agree but as long as you remember your doing what is best for you and your baby that is all that matters . This is not a time to please others or worry if your hurting somebodys feelings. This is your happy ,special time and don't let anybody or anything ruin that. 
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment:This might be TMI but I have to share ha ha I got really sick one night and ran to the bathroom to throw up and ended up peeing my pants while I threw up ...yep I was so embarrassed to tell Greg to bring me in a change of clothes he laughed but he reminded me not to worry and that I am pregnant these things happen ha ha 





No comments: