bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SneAk PeEk AT LonDYnS nURsEry

Ok so technically I can not really show you Londyn's room yet  because we have not moved in to our new home . We can't until May because that's when our contract is up at our apartment. That is not stopping me from getting started on her room though. This last week has been so boring and depressing because of bed rest ,the pain and the nausea. My mom came down Friday night to cheer me up and keep me company bless her heart. I thought to myself ok if I just go to Hobby Lobby with her to pick out fabric so she can get started on making Londyn's crib bedding I should be ok. Well I was wrong I ended up sitting on anything I could find in the store and ended up having to go back to the car. My mom is super woman though ,she found everything I was looking for plus some she is so creative. As I have been trying to decide on how we should do Londyn's room I originally wanted hot pink chevron and white crib but as I thought more and more about it I tried to imagine what the whole picture would look like and a theme I wanted. Well surprise surprise I came up with the theme PRINCESS! I want to make her room very soft and delicate something for sure  made for a princess. So the colors I c ame up with are light pink polka dots and light grey damask. I found this picture and this is what it will look like but it will be a little different. She will of course have the chandelier, the cute frames, and these colors go with her name banner we used for pictures,speaking of those pictures they will look cute framed in her room. My mom's calling in life is a interior decorator I sware. She is so good at decorating and coming up with cute ideas. I know Londyn's room will be perfect having the help of my mom and husband ,if we were moved in to our new home right now I would get started helping but since we won't be in there until the end of may and I will be huge and miserable in the heat I will probably do a lot of navigating and will be  telling my mom and Greg where to put things ha ha. I owe my mom a lot of pedicures and scalp massages!








No comments: