bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, March 15, 2013

My LiFE oN bEd ReST

This last week as I have been waiting for this nasty kidney stone to pass my doctor put me on bed rest because the pain could send me in to labor and the less I am up and about the better my chances are of not going in to labor. It has been a very scary,difficult week to say the least. I have not been able to go to work, or go anywhere. It has been depressing but I will do whatever I have to do for my baby's safety. Last night Greg got home from work and I was in tears , mostly from the pain but also from being so bored here at home and also this whole pregnancy I have been so nauseous and  it gets worse when I am sitting home not doing anything. My little princess does not like her mommy being lazy . Last night  Greg was holding me as I was sobbing and he just went quiet for a minute, this is unusual because he usually says things like "it's ok honey everything will be fine" but I think he actually could feel how sad and how much in pain I really was in. After a minute he just kissed my for head and said "I'm sorry honey,I really am" and he sounded very choked up as he said it. I wanted to reach up and kiss him but he never cries and when he does I try not to make a big deal of it because he hates it when I do make a big deal about it .After that he gave me my 4th blessing of the week and we watched a movie. I felt so much better after the blessing of course but today Greg took my car to his dentist apt. He called me as he was coming home and said "come outside for a minute" I grabbed Jax and went outside to greet him only to find my car clean ,some yummy cupcakes from the the sweet tooth fairy (if u have never had one of their cupcakes go get in your car now and drive to the nearest one , they are fabulous) ,three shirts,two pairs of colored skinnies and two necklaces! I am so spoiled. I think Greg was so worried about how sad I was he wanted to cheer me up the best way he knew how by pampering me! I seriously have thee best husband EVER! and I must say my husband has really good taste ha ha. Greg had taken the morning off for his apt and to spend time with me and I told him that was enough for me that he just was home to be with me and that the gifts were just nice extras. I love him so much and he means the world to me. I am so blessed to spend eternity with him and to be the mother of his baby girl. 



No comments: