bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 18, 2013

BaBy BurKe (LoNdYn AnN) 23 WeEks


How far along: 23 Weeks and 2 days

Symptoms: had a kidney stone last week and it was thee worse pain ever, I had to stay on bed rest and I hated it but Londyn & I are just fine and much better now :) we are very thankful and blessed that it did not send me in to pre-term labor
Sleep: This last week I had a rough time sleeping mainly because I was in pain and scared to death that I would go in to labor
Food Cravings::my biggest craving this last week was CUPCAKES! especially red vlevet kind from the sweet tooth fairy
Best moment of the week: Greg and I can actually see Londyn move when we look at my belly. we love it and we both got teary eyed
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!however ,our doctor told us that the placenta is in the front so we wont feel her kick as much but I think  we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs: there were a couple close calls this last week because of the kidney stone but I am happy to report that everything is well and Londyn will arrive on July 13,2013 :)
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:I miss going up and down the stairs and not feeling like I just ran a marathon. ha ha I am so worn out after just going down the stairs
What I am looking forward to:I  am so excited just to finally meet her and hold her in my arms. She is going to be so beautiful
Milestones: Londyn can now see 
Baby Purchase: I went a little crazy this last week and got a bunch of cute clothes off Etsy.My mom and I also got the material for Londyns bedding I am so excited
Weekly Wisdom;Do what your doctor says and trust in him. This has been my piece of advice through my whole pregnancy because people think they know everything about everything and some people even think their doctors themselves ha ha they will tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing than when I report that back to my doctor he yells at me for even listening to them ha ha 
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment:Throwing up at the hospital all over the nurse -oops haha 

baby purchases










No comments: