bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 4, 2013

BaBy BuRkE (LonDyn AnN) 21 wEeKs


How far along: 21 Weeks and 2 days

Symptoms: only had one day this past week where I was very naucious. I can actually feel my belly getting bigger and bigger and I have the hicups all the time.
Sleep: I sleep very well through out the night, I do wake up through out the night and have crazy cravings mostly sugar cravings.
Food Cravings::Jamba juice,but most of all FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT, especially my mom's canned peaches.
this week I have been craving turkey and mustard sandwich's but my biggest 
craving is fruit I can not 
get enough of it.
.  Best Moment: Londyns kicks are so strong now that Greg can feel them. He felt her little kicks for the first time and he was so  excited first words out of his mouth were "wow she's strong" ha ha I will cherish that moment forever
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!however ,our doctor told us that the placenta is in the front so we wont feel her kick as much but I think  we have a little ballerina/gymnast on our hands.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:I miss going up and down the stairs and not feeling like I just ran a marathon. ha ha I am so worn out after just going down the stairs
What I am looking forward to:I  am so excited just to finally meet her and hold her in my arms. She is going to be so beautiful
Milestones: baby girls eyebrown and eye lashes are filling in.
Baby Purchase: the only thing I bought this past week was baby bloomers I am obsessed with them
Weekly Wisdom; Do not go out and buy a whole new wardrobe for pregnancy. I stressed about this thinking as soon as I started getting big that I needed to go shopping for bigger clothes. I WAS WRONG.Peopl ask me where I shop for my maternity clothes and I tell them the same places I shopped before I was pregnant Bohme,Nordstroms ,etc I still fit in to everything I have and when I do buy clothes I get the same things I would wear if I was not pregnant but than again I don't wear skin tight revealing clothes I don't really think anybody does anymore . Save your money and use it for your babies wardrobe instead
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment: in church yesterday as Greg was teaching our sunbeams I was sitting listening and before I knew it Greg was like "honey wake up wake up" I had totally dozed off. I have been so tired

our baby purchases of the week






No comments: